Wednesday 25 July 2012

♢ What's in my bag? ♢

I thought this was a 'must-do' post as everyone who's part of the blogging/youtube world has done either post or video on this. I was going to make a video but I decided that a blog post is easier and quicker right now due to my computer still being fixed and I'm currently using a very old dell laptop which isn't the quickest.
The bag I've been using literally every day since I got it is probably one you've seen/heard about. It's the Grey Zara Messenger Bag with Edging. The grey and the rose gold compliment each other perfectly and how could I not fall in love with this bag for £19.99?! Such a bargain. Although, it is looking a bit worse for wear as I seem to lug around too much with me. Oops.
I love reading these posts or watching these kinds of video's because I am such a nosey person. I love seeing what people carry around with them and what are their beauty, handbag staples, you know someone loves something when they feel as if they need to have it every where they go!


Beauty
NARS Blush in Deep Throat 
Revlon Colour Burst Lipstick in Peach 75
Benefit Bad Gal Mini
Cargo Lipgloss in Tokyo
Sephora Lipgloss in Pink-o-lada
Collection Fix Me Up Spray 
Maybelline Lumi -Touch Concealer 
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil in Dark Brown 001
MUA Kiss Me Lip Balm
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm
Topshop Polish in Coral
Nivea Naturals Milk and Honey Lip Balm
L'Occitane Cocoa Flower Hand Cream
Arbonne FC5 Swiss Ultra-Hydrating Hand Cream
Travolo (Marc Jacobs Daisy inside)
Lush Solid Perfume in Karma

Miscellaneous
H&M Make-Up Pouch
Bobble and Hair Slides
Extra Chewing Gum
Keys (the over-sized Cartman is a must, I love South Park!)
Topshop Colour Block Purse 
Paracetamol/Ibuprofen
Marc Jacobs Umbrella
Wilko Fruity Berry Instant Hand Sanitizer
3rd Generation iPod

This was actually all photographed before we had all this lovely summer weather here in the UK so some other things I've been carrying around lately due to the weather is deodorant, an spf/sun-cream, LUSH Breath of Fresh Air toner water, 2 bottles of water and my camera.

I found a really lovely website based on the idea of the 'What's in my bag?' post/video called What's in my Handbag. I 100% recommend you check it out as it's a really wonderful website for sharing beauty tips and products, they also give out free samples each month and I recently received the Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping Facial Hydrater totally free. They're currently giving members the chance to receive a Bare Minerals foundation sample!

Hope this was interesting enough and I'm sorry for the delay in posting, I've been enjoying the lovely weather we've been having here in the UK! I hope every one else is loving it as much as I am.

What are your hand-bag beauty staples? What are you doing to enjoy this lovely summer sun?

'Til Next Time,
Carys xox




✩   Instagram (caryslloyd)      Tumblr      Twitter      YouTube   

4 comments:

  1. What is your opinion on the Benefit Badgal mascara? I'm a fan of MAC's haute and naughty, but I have been in a benefit mood lately.

    Leigh
    Hystericalmoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I've really liked the 2 minis I've had of it but the tube doesn't tend to contain a lot of product so I think the full size would be a little different as it would contain more product and possibly clump. Although, I have tried Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara which has a similar wand/applicator, it's cheaper and I really loved it :) I haven't tried the MAC Haute and Naughty but I've heard good things :)xox

      Delete
  2. I have the same ipod but in silver :P. Thats a great "whats in my bag" post! Plus love the bag! ^_^

    ♥Crazy Pop Lock♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was instantly drawn to the lipstick in the pictures because of the colour on the end of the tube, I need to go and have a look at this now because the colour looks right up my street! Thanks for the website heads up too, I'm definitely checking it out!
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete