Thursday 26 July 2012

☼ ☼ Sunny Days ☼ ☼

A little bit of a more personal/lifestyle post but I thought I'd share some images I've taken whilst enjoying the lovely British sun we've been having recently. I haven't really done anything too exciting but I've enjoyed relaxing with my boyfriend and visiting a lovely park nearby. I've also been doing lots of walking in an attempt to be a little bit more healthy. 
Warning; the post is very picture heavy haha.

Embracing my milky legs at a pretty park nearby
Reading blogs on my phone whilst waiting for my boyfriend to turn up 
Me and Mick (he doesn't like this photo so shh don't tell him I put it on here!


Mick makes me look extra pale




Twinsies because I was uncomfortable in my original t-shirt


Mick decided to be a photographer for the day and took 3974874 pictures of me


And a beautiful picture of me to finish off the blog post! 
What have you all been doing to enjoy this lovely sun? 
Don't worry more fashion/beauty posts coming soon!
Also, would you guys be interested in me doing a Graze box review?

'Til Next Time,
Carys xox




✩   Instagram (caryslloyd)      Tumblr      Twitter      YouTube   

6 comments:

  1. awww very cute! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much, I appreciate it very much :) Of course! xox

      Delete
  2. Nice and sunny! Good to see someone as pale as I am....lol

    Leigh
    hystericalmoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's been really nice but we're starting to have rain here again :( Hahah, I'm like a ghost! xox

      Delete
  3. I love the fact you're both wearing addidas tees it's soo cute aha, snap on the paleness by the wayyyy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank-you, we both felt a bit ridiculous at first! So glad to know I'm not the only one tehe. Thank-you for reading and following :) xox

      Delete