Thursday 30 August 2012

♥ ♥ The Zara Basic Shopper ♥ ♥

I have recently been so in love with Zara. Every time I go in there I want almost everything, it all seems so on trend and chic. I am especially very fond of their bags and when I saw this bag, the Zara basic shopper, I fell in love. The size is perfect for sixth form and the finish of the material is so smooth. It has shorter handles for carrying on the crook of your arm and a longer strap when you just want to sling it over your shoulder, which is perfect for me. After hearing it was only £19.99, I rushed out to get it. 




I am absolutely in love with this bag. It's nothing special really as it's just plain black but I really think the burgundy colour on the trim of the zip is a nice touch. The bag feels of such good quality I am surprised is was only £19.99! It's really comfortable to carry around and fits soooo much. My only problem with the bag is that it loses it's shape when carried with the longer strap, but I can live with that. I cannot wait to start using this bag for sixth form next week.

Also, I can't believe I haven't mentioned this yet but I got my results last week and I was very very happy with them indeed. I wasn't sure whether to share them on here or not as I don't want people to think I am bragging but I am very proud and I also like to hear how people did, so in case you wanted to know I got 1 A* and 10 A's and then a D in Welsh Language (but we'll forgot about that hah). I was so pleased and proud of myself and now I feel all motivated to go back to school next week, although I can't see that lasting for long!

What do you think about this bag?

'Til next time,

6 comments:

  1. Just ordered this bag! am hoping it arrives in time for sixth form aha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zara are pretty good with their shipping so hopefully it will! They usually send it in a mahoosive box though, haha. xox

      Delete
  2. Zara has to be my favourite shop, I would love to buy everything there! The bag is gorgeous, and really well priced as well! :) Love your blog, would you like to follow eachother? xx
    http://cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I know I was so surprised at the price, I think it's really reasonable :) Thank-you for reading! xox

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely bag :) Well done on your results!
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm contemplating buying this bag! Just wondering, how long is the handle drop? If I'm using the handles, can I wear it on my shoulder of just on my arm?

    Thanks in advance! --mondaymina@blogspot

    ReplyDelete