Thursday 4 July 2013

Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss in Kiss Me Coral ♡


I've been addicted to lip-gloss lately. I never thought I'd say that considering lipstick has a special place in my heart but the glossy finish and the ease of application means that I'm reaching for glosses over lipsticks this summer. A long time favorite of mine has been the Benefit High Shine Gloss in Spiked Punch - a pretty peachy pink in a sticky-free, smooth formula gloss which I mentioned on this blog just as it was beginning, aw. 
Revlon's offerings on the gloss front have been my current favorite, though. Their Super Lustrous Gloss in Kiss Me Coral had me at hello, especially in the new, super chic packaging *ooooo*. The colour caught my eye first and then the beautiful sparkle had me running to the  checkout at Boots. Revlon have aced the smooth formula I need in a gloss and have also earned some massive brownie points in the pigmentation department. This gloss is called 'Super Lustrous' for a reason as it has the most pretty, sheeny finish which helps enhance my pout - which I most definitely need. All this wonderfulness for only £6.99, how could I say no?
I'm definitely thinking about picking up one of these glosses in the near future - there's plenty of shades to choose from so I may just come home with them all (I wish). 


Have you tried these glosses? If so, are you gushing over them like me?


16 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colour, im not really a goss fan but there have been a few that have caught my eye recently especially this one.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Benefits gloss so maybe I should try this out too. I love the colour!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade looks lovely on you! I haven't tried them but they look great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty shade - I need! :)

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried them yet but this is a lovely shade x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is such an intense yet sweet shade of coral red! love x

    Check out my latest outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That color looks amazing on you! It suits your skin tone very well~

    Please be sure to check out my giveaway:
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/2013/09/orglamix-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. yum yum this color looks so sweet:)
    www.urbanconcourse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty lipgloss!

    Never tried revlon!

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    maybe following?

    ReplyDelete
  10. <3 I've nominated you for The Liebster Award see here cant wait to read your answers xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. the colour is gorgeous! <3 mishmsxo http://mishmsxo.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. we love Revlon's lip glosses, and to be honest you can never have too many coral lip products. We have this is the shade pango peach and it is one of our most reached for products!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this post.

    Your blog is so cute, I'm your new follower!

    Please check out my blog and follow! alicemaydear.blogspot.com

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Personally,I dont like glosses because I hate the sticky feeling on my lips.But this color looks amazing on you! :)
    Would You like to follow eachother via GFC or google+ ? That way we could stay in touch :)
    Let me know on my blog so I can follow back. ;)

    http://nessielicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not one soul will perish
    who puts their trust in Me
    Jesus-comes.com

    ReplyDelete