Thursday 9 August 2012

☼ My Summer in Lip Products ☼

Hi there. 
I'm very sorry about being a bit absent lately, I've been feeling a little down in the dumps and haven't really felt like writing many blog posts, and when I have been writing posts they end up turning out dreadful. But tonight, I'm really in the mood to get writing. I'll be doing a batch of posts tonight so they should be a lot more frequent again over the next week or two, just in-case I'm feeling a bit down again.

So here is "my summer in lip products". Basically,  just my favourite lip products throughout this summer (as if the uk has had much of one, I feel robbed!). I saw a little article in ELLE recently called "My Summer in Shoes" and I thought it would be a nice idea (maybe? let me know) to do a series of posts called "My summer in..". I could do my summer in.. nail polish, lip products, skincare, jewelry, eye shadows/eye products etc. The ideas are endless, and then I thought I maybe could do this little series at the end of every season e.g my winter in...
If you like/hate the idea please let me know your thoughts in the comments because I'd hate to be writing posts that you all hate tehe. 

(I promise I'll post swatches later on today as I completely forgot to photograph them, I'm so silly. So check back if you're interested in some swatches)
(From top left-right)
Sephora Rouge in R16
No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Pink Crush 55
Revlon Colour Burst Lipstick in Peach 075
Natural Collection Juicy Lips in Fondant
Cargo Lipgloss in Tokyo
Benefit Ultra Shines Lipgloss in Spiked Punch
No7 Lip Liner in Nude 20
Topshop Polish in Coral 
LUSH Cosmetics Pow Wow Lip Scrub
Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Stain + Balm in Nothing but Bude 700 and Carry on Cherry 600 
MUA Love Hearts Kiss Me Lip Balm
Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream in Fairy Cake 3 and Cotton Candy 1
Nivea Pure&Natural Milk & Honey Lip Balm

I hope you enjoyed this post. Leave your thoughts below!

What's your favourite brand of lipstick/gloss? What is your ultimate summer lip product?


'Til Next Time,
Carys xox





✩   Instagram (caryslloyd)      Tumblr      Twitter      YouTube   

1 comment:

  1. I love the MUA lip balms!

    Check out my blog? I'm having a Christmas blog swap!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete