Wednesday 11 July 2012

♡ New Release: Sigma F88 and P88 ♡

Source

Hello everyone. 
I've never done a post like this before but it's the type of post that I would love to read and I think all of you would too. Sigma have released two new brushes into their best selling and widely talked about Sigmax collection.
 The Sigmax collection are all synthetic brushes and can be found here on the Sigma website. 
I am a Sigma Affiliate (anyone can become one and if you're not quite sure what a sigma affiliate is go here and click the affiliate tab). I thought I'd let you all know that that's not the reason I am writing this post, nor to gain commission/money etc. It's because I am really interested in these brushes. I own the P84 Angled brush from the Sigmax collection which I adore for concealer and various other cream/liquid products which has a very similar shape to these new brushes excepts it's more curved instead of flat. I thought I'd let you all know with this post in case you were interested in buying them, I know I am anyway. I thought I'd write this post letting you know whilst these brushes are still new just in case they sell out, I wouldn't want any of you to miss out, and anyway my blog is about informing readers on beauty/fashion etc. I love Sigma brushes anyway, I think they're very nice quality for the price and have a huge range. 

Product Infomation
Sigma say.... "The F88 brush blends foundation easily onto hard to reach areas of the face. The specially designed angle fits all areas of the face seamlessly. The F88 works especially well on the cheekbones and contours of the nose. The P88 brush is best used for precise application of concealer products. It works particularly well around the eyes and nose."

P88 Precision Flat Angled
I can imagine this to be true about the products as the P84 brush works well in the same way for concealer and other liquid/cream products. The angled point makes it easy to blend and apply the product to hard-to-reach areas such as around the nose, the crease or the chin and in the corners of the eye. I can imagine the P88 brush being just as good or maybe even better than what the P84 can do so I am very much intrigued. I also think the brush would work well in apply a contour right into the hollows of the cheeks and applying highlighter. Due to the synthetic hairs these brushes will work best with liquid/creamy products.

F88 Flat Angled Kabuki
I haven't really used anything like the F88 brush, nor have I tried any foundation brushes from Sigma but I imagine this to work similarly to the P88/P84 brushes only on a larger scale. I image it would blend foundation well around the nose where it sometimes sticks for me. I'm very interested in trying this product as I love the P84 so much.

Cost? The F88 Flat Angled Kabuki brush is $16 (around £10.50). I'm actually surprised at this price, I thought it would be a lot more expensive. The P88 Precision Flat Angled brush is even cheaper at $14 (around £9).
When Available? From July 11th on-wards. 
Where? The Sigma website here.
These brushes are also part of the permanent collection, yay!


Also, Sigma have offered a 10% off  discount code of your entire order with no minimum spend required. The code is AP2012 and is valid from July 1st - July 31st. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and if not I have a haul video and a 'top summer cheek products' post coming soon. 

What do you think of the new brushes? Will you be buying?

'Til Next Time,
Carys xox





(All infomation and images are from the Sigma Beauty Affiliate blog, here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment