Monday 2 July 2012

★ Love of the Day | Blog Post #2 ★

Hello everyone! 
If you're wondering what 'love of the day' is head on over to the lovely Louise's blog and read her post explaining it here or you can read mine here.

So it's Tuesday which means today's LOTD will be featuring a blog post I've read and loved or felt inspired by or have learnt from, which is always tough because I love almost every post that any of the bloggers I follow write because they're all so fabulous. But I think the post I've chosen is a very good one indeed.



The post I've chosen today is a bit of a helpful one for newby bloggers or bloggers who are looking for a bit of guidance.. whoever you are I recommend you read the post for some top tips on blogging. This post about the "The 10 Blogging Commandments" was written by this lovely lady. I'm sure you've all already heard of her and are already following as her blog is pretty popular which proves she's rather wonderful. I always watch her YouTube videos where she's known as Leanne Woodfull. I've watched her and read her blog ever since I began blogging and watching YouTube videos and she's amazing. Her fashion is perfection and she's an all-round interesting and nice person. She's also Irish and her accent is fabulous.

I chose this post because it's one of the most helpful post I've read on blogging to date. I've learnt something from reading it and I think any and every blogger could take something away from it, especially people thinking of starting a blog or someone who's a newby, I think this would be the perfect way to inspire and teach you. Just read it, you won't regret it (I promise!).

Join in the fun at Sprinkle of Glitter! And read Louise's post here.

Are you fans of Leanne Woodfull/Thunder + Threads? Which blogger inspires you?

'Til Next Time,
Carys xox


Instagram (caryslloyd)   ★   Twitter   ★   Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment