Wednesday, 11 July 2012

♡ ♡ Current Top Cheek Products for Summer ♡ ♡

Hello everyone!
My computer is in the middle of the 'fixing' process so I should be able to start uploading good quality images very soon, yey. I'm on a borrowed laptop right now (thanks nana!) and I decided to take full advantage of being able to import images from my camera so I thought I'd do a beauty-related post.

So here are my top summer cheek products. I chose pretty, bright colours that reflect the summer season but are also of a nice quality. I think every one of these products are worth every penny and are cheek products I use regularly so I 100% recommend them. They all also have good staying power so I think are perfect for warmer weather which here in the UK we certainly aren't getting. More like rain, grey skies and more rain. Sigh.


Blush
MAC Sheertone Blush in Peaches
Stila Convertible Dual Lip and Cheek Colour in
Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink
Benefit Boxed Blush in Hervana
Collection 2000 Shimmer and Shades in Blushalicious
NARS Blush in Deep Throat
Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels 
 Bronzer
Benefit Boxed Powder in Hoola
Borjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder in 52

Highlight
Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radience Creme in Iced Gold
Benefit High Beam 

From L-R; Nars Deep Throat, Collection 2000 Blushalicious, Topshop Head Over Heels, Stila Gladiola, Sleek Pixie Pink, MAC Peaches, Benefit Hervana, Benefit Hoola, Bourjois Delice De Poudre, Benefit High Beam, Jemma Kidd Radiance Creme. (With Flash)
From L-R; Nars Deep Throat, Collection 2000 Blushalicious, Topshop Head Over Heels, Stila Gladiola, Sleek Pixie Pink, MAC Peaches, Benefit Hervana, Benefit Hoola, Bourjois Delice De Poudre, Benefit High Beam, Jemma Kidd Radiance Creme. (Natural Light)

(If you would like a more in depth most on any of the products mentioned, let me know below! I didn't want to go into too much detail about the actual blush itself (the finish, quality, pigmentation etc) otherwise there would be too much going on in the post and sometimes seeing a post full of writing can be a little off putting.)


♡ I hope you enjoyed this little summery post. I hope hope hope the weather gets better and we actually get a summer 
What are your favourite summery blushes/cheek products? 

'Til Next Time,
Carys xox

6 comments:

  1. My current blusher is MAC Sheertone Shimmer in Peachtwist. It goes more coral that peach with my skin tone, but I love it!

    Leigh
    hystericalmoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That blush sounds so pretty! Is it part of the permanent collection? I think I need to have a look at it next time I'm near MAC, tehe xox

      Delete
    2. I believe it is in the permanent collection, I had the salesperson pick it out for me because I am terrible at deciding on colors that match my skin tone!

      Delete
    3. Aw great! I can't wait to have a look now :) Me too, I'm pretty pale so lots of shades just make me look like I've been in the sun too long, haha xo

      Delete
  2. I'm really loving Mac well dressed atm, but I do need some new blushes! These all so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I've always wanted to try that blush, it looks like the perfect pink. I think I need to take a trip to MAC soon! Thanks for reading :) xox

    ReplyDelete