Sunday 8 July 2012

❀ ❀ Current Beauty & Skincare Lusts ❀ ❀

Hello everyone!
Thought I'd do a quick little post letting you all know what I'm lusting over beauty/skincare wise at the moment. Mostly because I've been watching YouTube videos (and the tennis!) all day and it's really got me in the mood to splurge on some high end make-up bits. I'm looking forward to when I got some money as I'm very poor right now so I can purchase some of these items! I haven't bought nice, high end make-up in months and I need my fix. I'll most probably purchase Illamasqua's Cream Pigment in Hollow first, or the Skin Base Foundation, or MAC's Morange as they are the products I'm lusting after the most. Enjoy! 




  • I really want to try the Hollow pigment as a contour colour as I'm rather pale and I've heard this works really well. I can also use it on my eyes so I think it's worth the £17 price tag as it's a multi-tasking product.
  • I'm dying for Morange by MAC because classic red lipsticks don't suit my pale, and sometimes quite pink, skin. Oranges flatter my skin really well so this is the perfect "reddy" colour for me (I think!).
  • I love the synthetic brushes from Sigma so this synthetic, 12 peice, vegan friendly brush kit is right up my street! I think 12 'best selling' brushes for around the £70 mark is pretty good (and it comes with a container for storage and travel!). I'm definitely hinting at these to my parents for my birthday! You can get Sigma brushes here.


I hope you've enjoyed this post!
What are you currently lusting after?

'Til Next Time,
Carys xox




No comments:

Post a Comment