Thursday 5 July 2012

★ Love of the Day | eBay #2 ★

Hello everyone!
If you're wondering what 'Love of the Day' is then wander over to the lovely Louise's blog and read this post or you can read mine here.

I'm so so sorry that I didn't do yesterday's LOTD (which was on books), I was super-duper busy and literally had no time. I was really looking forward to writing the post as I wanted to feature a book that I've been dying to get but haven't got around to it. I was going to still write the post and post it today but then I thought I'd be bombarding you with LOTD posts (which I already am) so I thought I'd save it for next week!

Today is Thursday however (this post is a little late too I'm sorry) and Thursdays always feature something fun/bargainus/brilliant on eBay! I'm always scrolling and searching through eBay to see if I can snap up any amazing deals or get something at a great price. I also sell frequently on there and here is my ebay if you'd like to have a look.


Today I've decided to feature this silver collar/choker necklace. I've seen this style of necklace on hundreds of bloggers and youtubers and they just look so chic and most definitely jazz up a plain t-shirt which is mainly why I love them so much because I love the t-shirt, jeans and heels look at the moment (OOTD soon maybe?).
 I recently bought a rose gold one from H&M for £7.99 which I thought was pretty steep for something so simple which is why I think this one is so wonderful. At £1.99 it is a steal and you won't find them cheaper in any high-street store. I love how it is so thin and it looks so dainty. I can't wait until I order one and I'll be sure to feature it and the H&M one in posts soon (If you like?). Hopefully my computer will be fixed soon so I can upload my own camera images again yay.

Join in with the fun at Sprinkle of Glitter! And read Louise's post here.

Do you love these collar necklaces like me? What's your favourite eBay find?

'Til Next Time,
Carys xox



Instagram (caryslloyd)   ★   Twitter   ★   Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment