Saturday 7 July 2012

☁ Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash | Review ☁

Hello everyone!

Sorry for bombarding you all with 'love of the day' post, I'm just really enjoying getting involved in the feature and considering I can't upload good quality images from my camera due to computer issues then they are one of few posts I can do right now. 

I wanted to wait until I could use my camera again until I reviewed anything but since this is only a facial wash, you don't really need to see any amazing imagery of it. I always love reading skincare reviews and I can't wait until I can upload properly so I can do reviews much more frequently and I have a few beauty products lined up to review next!



To begin with I love Simple skincare. I'm a massive fan of their light hydrating moisturiser and their eye make-up remover (If you'd like a full review on all of the Simple products I have let me know below). 
All of the Simple products are catered for the more sensitive skin types as they contain no perfumes or colour and contain vital vitamins and skin loving nutrients for "naturally healthy skin". 
Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash (With Vitamin Goodness and 100% Soap Free) 150ml
The Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash is a foaming wash that Simple say is a "perfect blend of active ingredients and vitamin goodness to keep your skin thoroughly cleansed and nourished. Perfect for even sensitive skin." 
I'm a big fan of this wash because although it a foaming one, which tend to strip my skin leaving it feeling tight, it also has moisturising properties which help balance my skin without causing tightness and dryness. The wash itself foams up easily although sometimes I do have to use around a 1p sized amount to get the product to foam up how I desire. I really like this wash because I feel as if it removes my make-up and cleanses my skin very very well (I do remove my eye make-up separately beforehand). I've never used any other cleansing product that removes my make-up like this one and I really do feel like my skin is extremely clean afterwards. 
Right now I use this wash both morning and night but ideally I'd like to only use this as a morning wash and I'd like to use the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish in the evening as more of a treatment (but sadly I've run out of that for now and I have to travel around an 1hr away to get it sigh). I think if you have a more oily skin type (Mine is more normal/dehydrated) this would work fine for morning and evening because the wash will take away an oils but then the moisturising properties will add moisture back into the skin so it isn't left stripped. Since using this product my skin has appeared to be very healthy but I have broken out a lot, I don't think it's from this product directly but this product doesn't do anything to get rid of them or combat them. This 150ml tube lasted me around a month and a half (used every morning and night) which I think is pretty impressive. I've already re-purchased! 
You can purchase Simple skincare from almost anywhere and they are usually on offer but this wash is £3.59 at Boots
(Sorry for the very bad image!)

I hope you enjoyed and found this review helpful and let me know if you would like any  more! 
What's your favourite cleansing product right now?

'Til Next Time,
Carys xox

3 comments:

  1. I love the simple range as I have sensitive skin but this is one I haven't tried yet :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I totally recommend it :) What is your favourite product? I've only tried around 4! xox

      Delete
  2. Thanks for reading! Oh sounds lovely xox

    ReplyDelete