Saturday 30 June 2012

☮ LOTD | Etsy #1 ☮


Hello everyone.
If you'd like to know what LOTD is then read Louise's post here or mine here


I'm so sorry I missed yesterday's LOTD. It was a video one, which I found pretty tricky, but I went shopping in the afternoon with my mum and then felt not-so-great when I got home so I decided to cuddle up on the sofa and feel sorry for myself for the rest of the evening!

Anyway, I loooove Etsy and was very excited when I found out that Sunday's LOTD will be featuring it. It's a website (a bit like eBay) which offers a platform for sellers who make their own handmade products or sell vintage products. It's really lovely and you can find some lovely unique little items on there, and some perfect gifts.


I was scrolling through Etsy for the first time in a few weeks wondering what to feature, I looked at candles and bedding and jewellery but then I came across this! This item is a little lilac dinosaur plant pot for succulent plants. As soon as I saw this my inner-child was let loose. When I was little I was obsessed, literally obsessed with dinosaurs and I still have little thing for them especially since they make me feel all nostalgic. I have a few dinosaurs lounging around my room from my childhood which I now use to hang jewellery on. The obsession will never end. I love how this item is lilac and I have some cacti in my room that would look perfect in one of these. I think one of these would jazz up my desk!

Join the fun at Sprinkle of Glitter! And read Louise's post here.

Do you love Etsy? Or dinosaurs? (tehe)

'Til Next Time,
Carys xox

1 comment:

  1. Cute dinosaurs, there so unique :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete