Thursday 28 June 2012

☾ LOTD | Fact or Quote #1 ☾

Hello everyone!
If you're wondering what "LOTD" is then read the lovely Louise's blog post here or mine here.

Louise has decided that Friday's LOTD will be sharing either an interesting fact or an inspiring quote to "spread knowledge" and "cheer all". I thought this was such a good idea, I love interesting, fun little facts and lovely quotes so if you have one or have done this LOTD then leave the link below so I can have a nose, tehe.



As soon as I saw Louise's blog post here, I knew exactly what quote I wanted to feature. I found this image whilst doing the daily aimless scrolling through tumblr and fell in love with it. I think it's so lovely and I hadn't heard it before. I think it's a nice little "pick me up" type quote and inspires me to keep dreaming even when things seem unachievable. I can't explain why I just love it and it's also inspired me to do a little canvas painting to put up on my room (which I may show when it's finish if you like?).
 I'm not sure if you guys know this but I love to paint. I haven't really done an artsy post, would anyone be interested in something like that? I hope so. I love Van Gogh anyway, not so much now but when I was a little bit younger he was the first artist I really admired and enjoyed constantly looking at their work aw. (I also loved the Doctor Who episode about him tehe)

Join in with the fun at Sprinkle of Glitter! and read Louise's post here

How do you feel about this quote? What quote inspires you?

'Til Next Time,
Carys xox



   Instagram (caryslloyd)   ★   Twitter   ★   Tumblr   

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely quote and I love looking at the stars :) would also like to see your painting too

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm glad you liked it :) Oh great! I can't wait to start painting it now, it'll only be a small simple one but I think it'll be a nice inspiring peice for my wall :) Thanks for reading, xox

      Delete
  2. Aw, that is a nice quote. Certainly made me smile :-)

    Here's mine, if you'd like to have a nosy! Hope it makes you smile, too. :D
    http://sugarplumamy.blogspot.com/2012/06/love-of-day-5.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad, it made me smile! :)
      Just read your post and aw you chose the cutest quote! Definitely made me smile, especially knowing it's from winnnie the pooh!
      xox

      Delete