Wednesday 20 June 2012

❤ Underrated Bloggers I Love ❤

Bit of a different, non-beauty/fashion related post today as I fancy sharing some blogger love.
I've noticed lately that a lot of the blogs I love and continuously read shockingly don't have too many followers when they really should have thousands. So I thought I'd do a post letting you all know about my favourite 'underrated' bloggers to share some love and let you all know about blogs you may be missing out on and because I can't upload any images right now as the computer crisis carries on and I miss blogging!


http://mymee-moo.blogspot.co.uk/ - I adore this blog. She takes really good quality images and her blog is just nice to look at. Her posts always, always interest me and she's beautiful. Her blog is definitely top quality  and she only has 59 followers?! What. Her blog is a mix of everything, beauty, personal and a little bit of fashion, she also reviews stuff a lot. Seriously just follow her, her blog is fabulous.


http://overlyselected.blogspot.co.uk - Although I wouldn't say 300 or so followers is underrated, she definitely deserves more. I adore her outfit and nail posts and she is absolutely gorgeous which makes me a little bit jealous. Her posts are so pleasant to read and I just find her blog generally interesting to browse through. If you enjoy fashion posts and the odd unique nail designs then why are you not following her already!?


http://zozeze.blogspot.co.uk/ - One of the first blogs I followed when I started blogging and I'm so glad I did. She is always posting and I always read her posts whether they're relevant to me or not. Again, she's not exactly underrated because she is so wonderful but she deserves 10x the amount of followers she has! She's always reviewing beauty products and I always look to her blog if I want to see a review of a beauty item I'm thinking of purchasing as her reviews are in-depth and informative. She seems really lovely and again, she's beautiful. She also does 'Week in Photo's' posts which are always interesting to snoop through. Plus she has a lovely give-away running at the moment :) 


http://www.jdrmakeup.co.uk/ - Aw, I adore her blog and her YouTube videos which I've been watching for years. Literally, she was one of the first people I started watching on YouTube and I still do. She's also my age and in the same year as me in school (I think) which makes her easy to relate. She seems so mature beauty wise and I can always trust her view on a product. She's pretty big on YouTube but I'm pretty sure she's just started a new blog, maybe, I'm not sure. Her reviews are always spot on and she's beautiful inside and out as cliché as that sounds. Her blog is also really nicely set out which is always a plus!


http://dinas-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk/ - Someone new I've been reading a lot from lately. She is seriously and boot-sale queen and always lists what boot-sales/jumble-sales are on over certain weekends etc and she reviews some boot/jumble sales she's attended. I think her blog is very unique and it could turn out to be something really really great. The things she finds at sales make me soo jealous, she always finds something amazing for an even better price. I just enjoy looking at her finds! If you love all things vintage/charity shops/boot sales etc then you really should be following her, you're missing out! 


If you manage to wander over to any of these lovely ladies' blogs then it would be great if you could just let them know I sent you as I'd love for any of them to read this post, it's nice to spread a bit of positivity. 


Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know your favourite underrated bloggers in the comments. I love finding new blogs to read!

Also I'm almost on 100 followers and I'd like to know if you'd like a give-away and what of? Maybe some Essie nail polishes? Or some of my fave high-street make-up, something small just to say thanks :) 
And would you guys be interested in a Graze Box review? Not really too beauty/fashion related but let me know if that's something that you'd like!

'Til Next Time,
Carys xox


5 comments:

  1. Sorry i only just got round to commenting on this, i did read it on my ipod the other day and was like "awh :3" but then it died and i couldn't comment! It really made my day and i love your blog so thankyou lovely!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine! And aw yey I'm so glad, that was one of my aims just to share some love and I'm glad you enjoyed :) xox

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with what you're saying! There are soo many amazing blogs out there and it's such a shame that the ones that get constant recognition are the ones that have already 'made it' especially when there are some smaller blogs that are actually better and you can tell dedicate a lot of time to what they do! I'll certainly check out some of these links I'm always looking for new reads! :) Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! So glad someone agrees, I hope you get the chance to read them, they're all amazing blogs :) xox

      Delete
  3. Ah how have I only just seen this? I just checked my blog stats and someone had come through your blog this week.. this post is actually so lovely you've really made my day- thank you so much :) I'm now following and about to check out your blog too!! xx

    ReplyDelete