Friday 27 April 2012

✶ Recent Beauty Purchases ✶

Hello guys, so sorry for the lack of posts this week, I've been really busy with revision has I have exams very soon *stress*
This is just a small haul of a few beauty bits I've purchased recently. I hope you all enjoy! :)



Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Perfume 75ml - Boots - £48
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Boots - £3.99
Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze - Boots - £4.99
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation - Boots - £10.99
Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Tint in Nothing but Nude and Carry on Cherry - Asda - £4.98
Botanics Face Soothing Cleansing Balm - Boots - £4
Stile Stain Lip Rouge in something, Convertible Colour Dual Lip and Cheek Cream in Gladiola, Shadow Pots Eye Mousse in Taupe  - Tkmaxx - £7.99 


I was soo excited to see a tonn of 'Stila' products at Tkmaxx! They come in bags with 3/4/5 products in them that are either £7.99 or £9.99 depending on what's in them. I've been lusting over the convertible colour lip and cheek cream for ages! But it's £16 at boots and I got all three of these things for £7.99!? Bargain. If your a stila fan definitely check your local Tkmaxx for any of their stuff! 


Hope you're all going to have a lovely weekend and hopefully I'll be posting daily again soon :) 
I'm on the hunt for a new concealer too, leave your favorites below! 


'Til Next Time,
Carys xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment