Sunday 15 April 2012

♪ My Week In Photos #1 ♪

 Starbucks and friends // Casual day // Biology revision sigh // New jeans from mama bear // New favorite snacks // Off to the bank // Face mask time // Wearing my hair up for the first time in ages // Pastel nails // ASOS shopping // Cinema with mike // Sunny Swansea visiting family // Mysterious half a letter // Friends and revision day at school // Literature revision // Blogging // America's Next Top Model All Stars // Catching up on YouTube

Hey guys! I've always wanted to do one of these posts, although I don't get up to much, and now I've found a way how to (and I've been addicted to instagram!) I can. This is just want I've been getting up to on my 2 weeks break from school, nothing that interesting really. Hope you've all had a lovely weekend and look out for a haul posts and a review coming soon! :) 

Follow me on..
Instagram: caryslloyd
Twitter: caryslloyd_
Tumblr: sweet-disp0sition.tumblr.com


'Til Next Time,
Carys xox

No comments:

Post a Comment