Wednesday 4 April 2012

☼ Favorite Spring Nail Polish's ☼

I was going to wait until I ordered some nail wheels to do this post so you could see how pretty all the nail polish's are but I'm too impatient and I wanted to get a post up.
 Today probably isn't the best day to be writing a spring post as it's snowing right now (Typical as I'm off school for the Easter holidays) *sigh*
So here are my favorite spring nail polish's of the moment, most are pastels as I am in love with pastel's on my nails right now as are most people! I hope you enjoy and tell me if you'd like to see the type of post every season e.g Summer, Autumn etc. :)
Collection 2000 Sparkle Top Coat // OPI Nail Lacquer in Fiercely Fiona // 17 Lasting Fix in Sherbet Lemon
Barry M Nail Paint in 304 Mint Green // No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Minty Fresh 320 // No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Lucky Lilac 50

Topshop Nails in Eyes of Steel // Barry M Nail Paint in 318 Peach Melba // Revlon Nail Enamel in 440 Siren 


I hope you all enjoyed this quick post and I hope you all have a lovely week :)

What are your must have nail polish's for Spring/Summer? Favorite brand of nail polish? 

'Til Next Time, 
Carys xo

1 comment:

  1. I love the pastel purple colour, its so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete