Saturday 7 April 2012

✹ Face of the Day: Shopping with Mama-Bear ✹

Hello guys,
My first "face of the day" post (how exciting). I didn't do anything too thrilling today. I went shopping with my mum and she treated me to some cute jeans from Topshop (thanks mum!) and I picked myself up a deep pore cleanser by botanics as almost everything by them is on clearance as I think they're being discontinued. I love botanics so I recommend you pick some things up from there whilst they're cheap and before they're discontinued! 


My make-up was pretty natural today but I liked it, and I mostly used make-up from the high street for a change so I thought I'd share it with you guys, I hope you enjoy and I hope you've all had a great weekend :-) 





Face
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in Peach
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme in Iced Gold
Sleek i-Divine Eye Shadow Palette in Au Naturel (Dark matte brown for my brows)
MUA Clear Mascara 

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sleek i-Divine Eye Shadow Palette in Storm and Au Naturel
Topshop Kohl in Saddle
Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara

Lips
Botanics Face Super Balm 
Benefit Ultra Shines Lip Gloss in Spiked Punch


Do you have any fotd posts? Link them below, I'd love to see them :)
Also, I'm beginning to sell things on my eBay so I'd appreciate it if you checked it out :)http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/carys.lloyd

'Til Next Time,
Carys xo

7 comments: