Friday 26 October 2012

♡ Easy Frankenstein Nails for Halloween ♡


I can only apologise for how sparse my posts have been lately. Sixth form suddenly became very stressful and I ended up being bombarded with work and had no time to post (Taking 5 a-levels was not a good idea).
 I have been taking lots of picture for upcoming posts though, so I have everything sorted for the next few weeks. It's also half term so I have a bit more time to blog. Yay.

I've been having a little bit of interest on my Halloween nail tutorial from last year I thought I would do one this year too. I love painting my nails for holidays like this, I can't wait until Christmas is close so I can do some Christmas inspired nails. I had lots of compliments on this nail design at school, which I was surprised about because it was so easy to create. I took inspiration from this photo on google images. 

How To...

  1. Apply your favorite nail polish base, I used Essie's Nail Foundation.
  2. Apply an opague layer of green nail polish. The one I used is discontinued sorry.
  3. Using the end of a bobby pin and some black nail polish draw a horizontal line and smaller vertical lines over it as the mouth. 
  4. Then at the base of your nail draw wavy lines using black polish and the same end of the bobby pin to create his hair.
  5. Then using the other end of the bobby pin and some white polish (or pale pink as I used because I had no white) dab on small circles for the eyes.
  6. Then using a bobby pin and black polish dab a smaller black circle inside the previous one.
  7. Cover with your favorite top coat. I used Sally Hansen's Double Duty.
See, I told you it was easy. I hope you all liked this quick and easy tutorial and I would love to know if you would like me to do more nail tutorials, I really enjoy doing them.

What are you all doing for Halloween? I promise to be a better blogger over the upcoming weeks!

'Til Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment