Sunday 16 September 2012

☁ Fortnight in Photos #1 ☁

Oh Comely // Casual Friday // Wilko's things to review // Missed the postman sigh // Cuddles with my boyfriend and his dog // Self // A night filled with maths // Reading & tea // New post // Blogging in bed // School uniform // Ribena yum// ASOS shoe lust // clean window cill / Me and my boyf at a family meal // Outfit

I haven't really done a lot over the past two weeks. I've been out for two family meals which were very yummy indeed and have been getting used to being back at school sigh. I'm enjoying my AS levels so far though. I was worried about maths but it's actually not too bad and the books I'm reading for english literature are actually pretty interesting. 
I'm sorry that posts have been a little sparse lately but they should be more frequent this week and on wards. I've made myself a little schedule and I should be posting around 3 posts a week which will be nice because I've missed having the time to blog and being organised. 
Look out for a budget spot removal post and a diy face mask post this week! 

What have you been up to over the past fortnight? How are you finding school/sixth form/college/uni?

'Til Next Time,
Carys xox

2 comments:

  1. hey, how do you make these photo collages? Xx

    http://erinsbloggywoggy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed this post (http://www.etcllymlrs.com/2012/04/how-to-make-instagram-blog-posts.html). Hope that helped :) x x

      Delete