Sunday 25 November 2012

❅ Christmas Gift Guide // Under £15 ❅

I've been reading these posts non-stop lately so I thought I'd do one myself. It can be difficult finding the perfect gifts for friends and family so hopefully this gift guide will give you a few ideas. I've decided to do one that consists of gifts under £15 as I know Christmas can be a very expensive time of year and not everyone has the money to splash out, I know I haven't anyway. Although, I will also be doing another Christmas guide which will be covering gifts that are a little bit more expensive for those extra special people in your life that you don't mind spending a little bit more money on.

For Her
10. Geo Print Purse // £15.00

For Him
1. Topman Boxers Gift Set // £10.00
2. Mr Tea Mug // £9.50
3. 101 Horror Movies Book // £9.99
4. Grey and White Beanie // £12.00
5. Dead Island Game of the Year // £11.00
6. The Zombie Survival Guide // £7.09
7. 1001 Ridiculous Ways to Die // £7.99
8. Professor Puzzle Galileo's Globe Puzzle // £5.99
9. Monster Socks 5 Pack // £12

I hope you found this post helpful!
To thank you all for being such fabulous followers and to give you a little something back I am currently running a Burt's Bees Christmas giveaway here.

What are you getting your loved ones for Christmas this year?

'Til Next Time,

3 comments:

  1. I love the girls selection, there's especially a couple bits I know my Mum would love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the girlie gift ideas - you can never go wrong with Lush and Burts Bees goodies! :-)

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've come up with some really nice ideas! Definitely might be adding a few of those to my Christmas list xx

    ReplyDelete