Monday 28 November 2011

My Christmas Wishlist so far! + a small update!

Well hello there, strangers. I'm so sorry at how absent I've been, and I've really missed blogging :( I've been totally swamped with school exams and revision and coursework, but everything is finished now until January so expect to be seeing me a lot more over the next few weeks! :-)  


and I thought I'd pop something a little more interesting than a short and simple update in this post, so I thought I'd share what I have my eye on for Christmas! 
1. Casio Digital Watch - Urban Outfitters - £30
2. Skull Ear Phones - Urban Outfitters - £15
3. Purple Velvet Corset - Topshop - £30
4. Blue Velvet Brothel Creepers - Topshop - £55
5. Knitted Ombre Jumper - Topshop - £42
6. Striped Skinny Jeans - Motel Rocks - £48
7. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - Feelunique.com - £21.50
8. Kurt Geiger London Garda Wedges - Kurt Geiger - £75
9. Jemma Kidd Make-up School Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Cream - Feelunique.com - £17 


Wishful thinking I know, but just a few things I've been eyeing up over the past few days. What are you guys lusting over for Christmas?

And I'm on the look out for a nice winter coat, or parka but I can't seem to find any decent ones anywhere! If anyone could recommend any stores/websites etc that sell nice winter jackets/coats then that would be such a massive help! :-) 





'Til next time, 



10 comments:

  1. Try looking in New Look for coats, i wasnt expecting to find anything but they had loads of really nice ones (+25% off but idk if its still on now!)

    Lovee that jumper.

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the knitted Topshop jumper and the striped trousers are great! :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. strolled across your blog and i love it! clarins beauty flash balm is lovely, pricey but worth it. :-)
    cara at buddingbeauties.blogspot.com,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Topshop jumper! H&M have some really nice coats in this season, and Topshop as well actually- hope you find one you like!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome blog I love that purple velvet corset! SUPER CUTE!

    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am seriously in love with that Topshop jumper! If only I didn't have presents to buy for other people!!


    http://www.pencilstitches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog - This post is great! - Now following! :)

    Absolutely LOVE those skull headphones! :)

    Please check out my wee blog:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. those creepers = <3
    i still really need to get some!! xx

    ReplyDelete