Sunday 23 October 2011

Birthday Haul! Topshop, MAC, Urban Decay, H&M, Primark, Boots etc.

Hey guys! I haven't posted in ages, and I'm so sorry! I've been really busy with school work and revision as I have my maths exam in two weeks and I've been stressed about that but my birthday was on October 6th and I got quite a lot of money so I thought I'd show you what I spent the majority of it on :-) I've been shopping since I bought all of this stuff so expect a collective haul soon :-) Hope you enjoy! And hopefully I'll be posting more often after my exam :-) 

Suede Lace Up Wedges - £19.99 - H&M

I absolutely love these wedges! I've been looking for a pair exactly like this for ages, they're so comfy to walk in, due to the fact they are soo light and have a platform. They literally look good with anything, and I love them :-)  

Studded Loafers - Topshop - £28


I'm in love with these also! So comfy, and look good with anything.  Been wearing them non stop :-) 

Skull Ring - Topman Sale - £1
Gold Studded Bracelet - £12.50 - Topshop
Chunky Black Crosses - Topman - £4
Skull Gold Ear Cuff - Topshop - £6.50
Cross Earrings - Newlook - £4.99

Spotty Tights - £2.50 - Primark

Set of 5 No. 7 Nail Polishs - Boots - £10

L-R; Hot to Trot, Damson Dream, Totally Teal, Sing the blues, Vivid Violet
No. 7 Stay Perfect Top Coat and So Smooth Base Coat - £7 (or £2 with No. 7 Voucher!)
Nail Polish - Topshop - £5 - Eyes of Steel 

Nail Polish - Topshop - Eyes of Steel - £5
Angled Brush - H&M - £1.99
UBU No. 31 - Angled Brush which I use on my eyebrows :-) - £2.27 - Asda
17 Wild Metallics Eyes - Wild Nude - £3.99 - Boots

Without Flash
With Flash
Not too sure about this product. Not very long wearing as it creases really easily, but easy to apply and give a pretty shimmery colour :-) 
Urban Decay 'Naked' Palette - Debahams - £35 - And I'm sure you've all seen this before!

Overview of eyeshadows (with flash) 
Urban Decay "Karma Brush" and Mini Primer Potion which came with the palette :-) 
L-R; Sin, Virgin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked and Smog

L-R; Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Dark Horse, Toasted, Bustle, Creep, Gunmetal

Overview without flash!
I love this pallette, and even though it was rather expensive it was totally worth  it and I haven't stopped wearing  it :-)
Some wierd angle I thought would look all ~cool~ haha. Didn't quite work out!
MUA Proffessionals - Mosaic Blush - English Rose - £2.50 - Superdrug
Without Flash!
With Flash - I love this "sheen" of this blush, it really makes your entire face look more radiant! :-) 
Sleek Makeup Blush - Superdrug - Life's a Peach! -  £4.49
This picture is very true to colour! (without flash!)
I love this blush, and I've wanted it for ages :-) I always get complimented whilst wearing this :-)  and It's matte which I love in the majority of blushes! 
Natural Collection - WaterGuard Mascara in Black - Boots - £1.99
Not too exciting, but surprisingly I really love this masacara! It serperates my lashes perfectly, and the price is pretty much unbeatable. I use it with the 'One by One' mascara by Maybelline, and it makes my lashes look perfect :-) 

Roses from my boyfriend :-) tehe




MAC Satin Lipstick - Rebel - £13.50

I absolutely love this lipstick! It's literally the perfect autumn colour for me. As you can see it doesn't swatch as dark as it looks in the bullet, but it gives off such a beautiful fuchsia, purple colour, with looks really nice with my pale, fair complexion. It's a satin also, so it has no shimmer, but still gives off a subtle shine, with I love! Well worth the price :-) and it was my first purchase from MAC so that's exciting tehe.
Daisy Fresh by Marc Jacobs - Boots - 75ml
My mum bought this for me and I've wanted it for such a long time so I was so thank-ful! It has a lovely sweet, fresh and clean scent, which I love as it's very subtle. And the bottle is gorgeous and looks great on my shelf! :-) 
Plain Shirt - H&M - £12.99
I love the back detail of this shirt, and it's really long so it could be worn on its own, or tucked into shorts, jeans etc to look shorter! And I was very impressed with the price! 

Sheer Striped Vest - Primark - £4
Just a basic vest with a pretty sheer pattern. Goes with so many things :-) 
Vintage Levis - The Ragged Priest @ Topshop -  £28


I was so surprised to see these at topshop, and there was no way I was leaving them there as I'd wanted them for ages!  They were from an awesome vintage concession, which also sold oversized leather studded jackets, and big knit jumpers, they were beautiful! Visit the website: www.theraggedpriest.com 

Leopard and Black Patent Skinny belts - Newlook - £4.99 for both

Thanks for reading, and if you'd like a review on any of the items above just leave a comment, and any requests for posts are welcome :-)


                 'Til next time,
                                             

7 comments:

  1. Ahh i love everything you bought!

    Would love a review on the 17 Wild Metallics Eye shadow pot!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Zoe Thanks! And sure, should be up sometime tomorrow or Wednesday :-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this alll!!!!! Ahh I'm so jealous haha!!
    That MAC lipstick is beauuutiful and those studded topshop shoes are...perfection!!!
    Love this!


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely purchases - I really like the H&M shirt and the Levis :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got so many amazing items! NAKEEED *__* DAISYYYY <33

    my blog-follow me♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW i want everything. That cross jewellery and stud pumps are aw11 staples x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the Topshop pumps, total shoe envy!x

    ReplyDelete