Tuesday 12 July 2011

OOTD (July 12th 2011)

Shirt: Primak Bag: Primark Jeggings: Primark 

This is what I wore today. I went shopping to pick up a few last minute things for when I leave for France on Sunday evening...yes, I am excited!
It's a pretty basic outfit, but I really like it. I wore peach flats from Primark as shoes.. yes I know, everything is pretty much from Primark, this wasn't intentional at all, haha!

Here's a picture of the shoes:


and a close up of the bag:



Hype this look on Lookbook.nu?
http://lookbook.nu/look/2143597-You-are-my-desire

I'd really appreciate it!

Carys, xoxo

3 comments:

  1. a lovely outfit!

    visit my blog too..would be cool!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt and bag....you're really pretty :)

    xoxo

    frivolousloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete