Friday 15 July 2011

France Haul!


This is not everything I've bought to go to France.. It's just some stuff I picked up when I went shopping in Cardiff with my mum last week. I got quite a few stuff and what I got I really like etc. I hope you enjoy! :-)

Sheer shirt in the colour 'Cinnamon' - £10

 Cropped bird printed sleeveless shirt -  £7 - Primark
A close up of the print.. I really like it! :-)
Pineapple Print 'Bikini bag' - £1.50
Coral and tan satchel style bag - £7 - both Primark


Black and brown large satchel style bag - £9 - Primark

Peach patterned flats - £6 - Primark


'Leather' lilac/pink over-sized purse - was down from £3 to £1 - Primark
Aztec Print Purse - £1 from £2.50 - Primark


Lychee Blossom Body Mist - £3.50 - The Body Shop
Tea Tree Oil Hand Cleanse Gel - £1.50 - The Body Shop
Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel - £10.50 - Boots

Bright pink, black and white striped tank top - £8  in sale - Topshop


Aztec printed feather belted dress - £25 - River Island



(left to right) Feather and Rose earrings - £1 -
PrimarkSilver Cross earrings, Gold, rectangle earrings, silver "diamond" style earrings - £3.50 in sale - Topshop




Dinosaur Tee - £20 - Tee and Cake @ Topshop 


I also bought some other stuff but the photo's weren't too good. I bought some pastel coloured bracelets from Primark, Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink (Blog post in more detail here) and two pairs of sun glasses from Primark. I had a great time shopping and I picked up some cute stuff and I'm almost set for France :-)
Have a nice day/evening guys!

Carys,xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment