Tuesday 19 February 2013

Pretty Please...

I've been feeling all Spring-like lately as the last few days here in the UK have been bright and sunny. It's still cold but it's starting to look a lot like Spring. I've been lusting after coral lipsticks recently and Chanel's 'La Favorite', which is part of their S/S13 collection, has captured my heart. The colour is gorgeous, just look at swatches online and get ready to swoon. Being Chanel it also seems that little bit extra special. 
I also want to start wearing more dresses for spring and summer this year as I can't seem to get myself out of jeans. Casual dresses seem to look so pretty on others so I really want this floral one from Topshop - I love how it's monochrome so I can add a pop of colour with a bright lipstick or polish.
I also can't wait to start wearing cropped t-shirt this spring - I think they'll look really good with my american apparel easy jeans for a casual but put together look. I think these topshop ones are really cute and are responsibly priced so I can't wait to get my hands on these two.
I've been hearing quite a few bloggers talk about the Jouer Matte Moisture Tint and it seems like the perfect product for me. £29 is a little steep but hopefully if I watch the pennies I can treat myself in the up-coming months.

Are you eagerly waiting for Spring? What beauty products are you lusting over? 


8 comments:

  1. Good choices. I'm lusting after lots of things on this list. terrible for my bank account really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a gorgeous list! I want everything off this!

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shade of that nail polish x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great wishlist:)
    You would like to know more about my exciting giveaway and maybe take part in it?
    Just click on this link:
    http://mykaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-secret-giveawayshhh.html
    xoxo Veselina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really intrigued to try the peel off nails:) x

    GIVEAWAY at www.thebeautymist.com
    Featuring. Urban Outfitters, Models Own & More.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that topshop bathing suit is sooooo pretty. i just went on the topshop website and will order a bathing suit. not quite sure which cause they are sooooo damn beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agree about the Jouer Matte Moisture Tint - seems like it would be amazing but I'm a bit hesitant about the pricetag! Love how you've done the collage, what program did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pieces;} like that nail polish colour a lot;}X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete