Friday 10 February 2012

The 7 Deadly Sins Beauty Tag

Hey guys. I've totally been stuck on what posts to do recently as some of you may know that I can't import images from my camera onto my computer, if not I think I explained it in the post before this one if any of you are interested.. but yeah, it's really hard to think of interesting and fun posts to do when you can't take your own pictures of your own products! I really love blogs which have all self-taken images on there, I think it adds a nice, personal touch :) But anyway I've seen this tag floating around YouTube and I decided I wanted to do it. I hope you enjoy :-)


*sorry for the rambley intro haha*


GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive?

Nars Blush Deep Throat No Colour Deep Throat




















My most expensive beauty product is probably my NARS Blush in 'Deep Throat' but it's definitely my favourite blush. I got this from a Sephora whilst I was in Paris in the summer and I'm so glad I did! 29euro well spent :) I also really want their new blush in 'Gaiety' so if anyone has it or has swatched it etc. can you please let me know what it's like pretty please :)
My least expensive beauty product is probably my E.L.F Wet Gloss Brow and Lash Clear Mascara. I love it to set my eyebrows and it's really inexpensive at £1.50 from the eyeslipsface website. Totally recommend trying this if you're looking for a cheap but effective brow set/clear mascara.


WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find?



Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme
I have a love/hate relationship with the Jemma Kidd Make-Up School All Over Radiance Cream in 'Iced Gold'. I was so excited to receive this a few weeks back. I ordered it from the feelunique website when they had their winter sale, so I got it for £13.60 instead of £17 and free shipping *good deal if you ask me* and the first time I tried it I absolutely loved it. But since then I've been up and down with this product which was a total surprise. It's been described as a 'natural, non glittery' highlighter which is what I expected but the downfall of this product for me is the chunks of glitter in the highlighter which is exactly what I didn't want in this product, and it can make the highlighter look unnatural and harsh which I really dislike. Although some days I think it looks great and adds a glow to my face.. I haven't really made my mind up on this product yet so I definitely need to start getting my use out of it :) (If you don't mind the glitter though I'd definitely recommend!)
I don't really have a product that was hard to find because I usually buy make-up on a whim, or if I'm lusting over something it's usually readily available where I shop (Cardiff Shopping Centre) because there's a wide variety of make-up stores and various counters there. I'd definitely recommend the John Lewis in the new arcade for anyone who lives near by and hasn't been to the beauty department there, it stocks hard to find high end brands like NARS, Laura Mercier, OPI, Bobbi Brown etc. :)


GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?


Peaux mates/hâlées 52
I'm not 100% on what it means by delicious but I had to go with my Bourjois Delice de Poudre Brozing Powder (known as the infamous chocolate bronzer) in shade '52', just because it smells, well, delicious. Literally everytime I use it I have to smell it a few dozen times and it's a great everyday, almost matte, high street bronzer! 


SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?




I rarely use lipstick on a day to day basis just because I always forget/laziness/all the shades I have are inappropriate for school.. so I literally only wear it if I do something on the weekend like shopping, the cinemas etc. If I had to pick a specific lipstick then it would have to be the MAC Lipstick in 'Rebel' just because it's a really intense purple/pink colour and it's too much effort to re-apply throughout the day, so I usually wear it out and then never re-apply it sigh. I loved it and wore it to death when I first got it though, and I really need to re-kindle my love for it haha. If anyone can recommend me a nice everyday lipstick that would be awesome! :) 

PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?
 


It's really hard to choose but probably concealer and mascara. I use the ever-so-popular Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade 'Fair 1' and I have been since I was about 12, it's the only concealer I've ever properly used and really liked, I'm thinking about trying the MAC Select Moisture Cover Up though so if you've tried it or reviewed it or seen any good reviews a link below would be greatly appreciated :) 
I switch up my mascaras a lot jut because I have long eyelashes anyway and I don't need a really good one, but right know I'm using Revlon 'Grow Luscious' mascara which I really like and the soap and glory 'Thick and Fast' mascara that came free with this months ELLE.. but I'm not the biggest fan! 


LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?


A sense of humour, someone I can be best-friends with aswell as being a boyfriend, a nice smile and eyes and a nice bum.. basically Mick, who's my boyfriend *cheesy boyfriend post* haha. Thought I'd just pop a photo of us on, even though it's compplete un-related to beauty, just because I've never mentioned him before :) (Not the greatest photo as we had been at the beach all day but oh well tehe)



Smudge Proof Eyeshadow BaseENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
Um right now I would really love either a NARS Blush in Gaiety or Sex Appeal, or the NARS Smudge Proof Eye-shadow Base as I've heard a lot of good things about it and my eye-shadows tends to crease a lot even with I use Urban Decay's Eye-shadow Primer!

I hope you've enjoyed this post and I tag everyone who follows me to do this and if you do link it below so I can have a nose tehe. 

Till next time, 

5 comments:

  1. I love all beauty products but I think that my mac powder is my favorite product! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you said this because I'm thinking about purchasing the mac msf natural, I've heard soo many good things about it! xo

      Delete
  2. this is such a good tag!x

    sophie @ thesecretavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo never thought to do this tag on a blog! going to do it! I don't know which NARS blushes that I want to purchase xx

    ReplyDelete